Well, I’ve got no good excuses. I’ve been MIA for TOO LONG. So here is the run down of my life lately:
- I HEART Pure Barre! Get the deal on Living Social if you live in the Clearwater Area. If not, find a deal in your area and try it. 55 minutes a day will change your life!
- Summer is here! I am enjoying every minute of it and stepping into my summer groove.
- Loads of New TpT products posted! I don’t want this to be a product overload site, though:) I like to write for the pure joy of writing:)
- Currently reading: If I Stay by Gayle Forman and The Book Thief (STILL!) AND Kristin Hannah’s True Colors
- My favorite thing about summer in Florida is the afternoon/evening torrential downpours! It makes the heat and humidity bearable:)
- Working on ME-externally and internally:)
- Currently working on several projects which include a Narrative Writing Unit, Back to School Forms, Data Binder, Teacher Binder and too much more. Brain is on overdrive, yet loving the time to let it go!
I am also currently trying to get my blog switched over to www.butterfliesanddaydreams.com. However, it is all new to me, so takes a while! 🙂 I will keep you posted! I just wanted to drop a few lines to my lovely readers to let you know that yes, butterflies and daydreams DOES exist! And, as always- thank you for reading:)